How We Work
- In-Home Consultation
- Individual Recruiting Website
- Personal Recruiting Email
- Custom College List Creation
- Personal Video Editing
- College Coach Meetings
- College Visit Preparation
- College Camp Recommendations
- Phone Calls to College Coaches
- Exposure Event Emails
- Personal Update Campaigns
- Online To-Do Checklist
- Social Media Integration
- Support and Guidance Throughout the Entire Recruiting Process
- Recruiting & NCAA Updates
- High School/Club Recruiting Seminars
- Local Recommendations (Academic Consultants, Clubs, Trainers, etc)
- Family Discount & Multiple Sport Discount
*This is not do-it-yourself like many other resources out there – it’s do-it-together, a collaborative process over time determined to make sure the student-athlete is not being overlooked in the recruiting process while aggressively going after every opportunity that they truly deserve.
Free Athletic Evaluations
Benefits of Being Recruited for a College Sport
If you are not an average student-athlete, why go through the recruiting process in an average way?
Ready to Begin the Recruiting Process?
Right On Track provides free in-home and phone consultation to determine if the student-athlete has the necessary combination of academics, ability, character, and passion to compete at the collegiate level.